Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Swagbucks and th Swidget

You may have noticed a swidget at the end of my page. I am a member of Swagbucks. It is a site that has special offers and pays you in points for things you do everyday like searching the net. It is not going to make you a ton of money by any means and it is not over night. I am one day away from redeeming my points for a $5 Gift Card from Amazon, It took me about 2 weeks. Anyway, I downloaded the toolbar and that is where I do all my searches. I have recieved 10 and sometimes 20 points for random searches. You usually get rewarded 2 or 3 times a day. The Swidget at the bottom of this blog shows my current points and if you click the icon Swagcodes it will tell you if and where there is a Swagcode floating around.
I have redeemed my points so far for a $5GC for a Childrens Store and I am about to redeem my 2nd $5 Amazon GC. I am just going to keep collecting them. Points can also be redeemed for cash into Paypal, however that will cost more points. Check it out.
www.swagbucks.com/refer/kkpbabe96

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twelve O Nine

Swidget 1.0