Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

RiteAid, What you may not know

Riteaid has a website where you can print additional coupons, WHOA!!! Go to www.riteaid.com
Click on Riteaid Video Values, click Start Now and sign up. You can print coupons by watching videos about specific products. The videos run from 30 sec to up to 2 mins. Some videos are worth 1 credit some are 2. When you get 20 credits you earn a coupon for $5 off a $20 purchase.
Here is the best part, you can stack the Riteaid coupons with manufacturers coupons.
I hope that helps you all with some extra savings.

Here is what I did last night.

I purchased....
2 Jumbo packs of Huggies Buy 1 Get 1 50% off ($11.99ea)
2 can Blue Diamond Almonds B1G1 Free ($3.49 ea)

I paid.....
$5.48 +tax

I Used....
$5 off $20,
2- $3 off Huggies manufacturers coupon
2- $2 off Huggies Rite Video Value Coupon
1- $1.00/2 Almonds manufacturers coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twelve O Nine

Swidget 1.0