Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

CVS- Extra Care Bucks (ECB's)

So here is what you need to know about CVS. Extra Care Bucks, they are the best.
There are select items every week that when purchased you earn ECB's, that you can spend on your next visit.
Here is what I did this week at CVS....

1st Purchase
Gillette Fusion Razor $8.99 $4Q Earn $4 ECB limit 1
2 Oral B Crossaction Toothbrushes $4ea Used a .75 Q on each Earn $4 EBC limit 2 ($8ECB's)
I spent $12.89 OOP (out of pocket)

2nd Purchase
Niviea Lip care $2.99 Earn 2.99 ECB
1 Swiffer Starter Kit $8.99 $1 Q
1 Swiffer Refill $5.49 Free with Starter Kit Q
Using $12 in ECB's from previous purchase I paid .42 OOP

AND.....I still have $2.99 in ECB

Need any tips at CVS let me know, it takes a little planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twelve O Nine

Swidget 1.0