Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Walgreens thru April 30

Huge Moneymakers this week at Walgreens
Bayer Breeze 2 (Blood Glucose Monitor) $19.99 use $20 Q in todays paper. You will only pay tax and you will get $10 in Register Rewards (Moneymaker!!!!!)
Skintimate Shave Gel $2.99 get $2.99 RR (FREE)
Stayfree Pads $2.99 use $2 Q from 3/28 Get $2.99 RR (Moneymaker!!!!!!)
Plackers $2.00 use $2 Q if you have it FREE or (Moneymaker!!!!!)
correction....use 50 cent Q get $2 in RR
Clio Beautytrim Personal Hair Trimmer $4.99 Get $4.99 RR (FREE)
Schick Disposable Razors $5.99 use $3 Q Get $1 RR Final Cost $1.99
Schick Womens Quatro or Intuition Razor $8.99 use $4 Q Get $3 RR Final Cost $1.99

I know you are thinking "but I have to spend money to get the deal" NOT THIS TIME
You start with the blood glucose monitor and use those RR to buy other items that you need that will give you more RR and so on and so on.
Ok, so lets say I need Shampoo and Conditioner and I am going to spend $6 on it and there are no deals. Well instead of just buying Shamp and Cond I will take advantage of the Skintimate and the Stayfree. I will spend $4+ tax and then use the $6 in RR to get my Shamp and Cond. So for less than what i was going to spend on Shamp and Cond I also got shave cream and pads.
I will post some more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twelve O Nine

Swidget 1.0