Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

HOT deals this week, thru 3/24

Riteaid

U by Kotex $3.49, get $3.49 SCR and if you got the free sample you have a $1off Q Final Cost FREE, (moneymaker)



Walgreens

Ink Cartridge Refill $1 Today only Q in the Walgreens Ad



CVS

Crest Pro Health $1.88, use $1.50 off Q Final Cost .38



Harris Teeter

E-vic this week is a HT Pork tenderloin for $3.99 Great deal



Target

Motrin PM $3.99, Use $3 Q and $1 Target Q



This week is Earth Week, I went to Lowes foods and here are a few things I picked up

Green works Kitchen Wipes, on closeout. With Lowes Q and Maufac Q I spent .39 and I got the Greenworks Dish Soap with same Q's for .39. I have double Q's, I must have picked up 2 papers that week.

Do you know alot of store reward you for using reusable bags.

CVS has a tag you attach to your bag everytime you shop they scan it, after 4 scans you get $1 ECB

Target gives you .05 off everytime you use a reusable bag



Want to save on gas

Bi-Lo has a program called Fuel Perks, for every $50 spent (appears to be before Q's) you get .05 off per gallon of gas at participating BP Stores. We saved .25 per gallon last week and we let the tank get empty before we filled up.



Have a great week, I am trying to keep up. We have had some really busy weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twelve O Nine

Swidget 1.0